+ Blood pressure is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. Most of this pressure is due to work done by the heart by pumping blood through the circulatory system.
+ Blood pressure is one of the vital signs, along with respiratory rate, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and body temperature.
+ Arterial pressure is most commonly measured via a sphygmomanometer, which uses the height of a column of mercury, or an aneroid gauge, to reflect the blood pressure by auscultation.
+ The most common automated blood pressure measurement technique is based on the oscillometric method.
Best Home Blood Pressure Monitors of the Year
1/ Omron 10 Series
The OMRON 10 Series Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor has a horizontally designed dual-display monitor and stores up to 200 readings for two users (100 per user), and includes a pre-formed Easy-Wrap Comfit Cuff (fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference).
Our easy-to-use OMRON 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7450) is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Monitor features a horizontally designed, dual LCD monitor, which lets you immediately compare your current reading to your last reading, while the large, black, backlit side-by-side comparison display makes your readings easier to see.
This premium blood pressure monitor stores 200 blood pressure readings for two users (100 per user), while the Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes. Sync via Bluetooth to the free OMRON Connect app for unlimited memory, graphs and trend tracking, as well as unlimited users.
2/ Rite Aid Deluxe Automatic BP3AR1-4DRITE
Taking your Blood Pressure is as easy as 1, 2, 3 1. Make sure the cuff tube is securely connected to the monitor. 2. Wrap the cuff around your upper arm so the bottom edge is about 1/2 inch above your elbow. Tighten the cuff until it is snug against your arm, but not too tight. 3. Push the start button. Read instructions carefully before use.
Take control of your heart health with Rite Aid Pharmacy Deluxe Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor. Delivering medical-grade blood pressure readings, the Rite Aid blood pressure monitor features advanced technologies to provide you with a quick, accurate reading.
- Clinically accurate
- Extra large LCD display
- Displays reading averages
- Detects irregular heartbeats
3/ Omron Evolv BP7000
This innovative upper arm one-piece blood pressure monitor uses our exclusive heart health algorithm, Advanced Accuracy. It measures more data points and eliminates interference from movement for more precise, clinically-accurate readings. It’s also redesigned from the ground up. We’ve eliminated the tubes and wires, making Evolv our most portable upper arm monitor ever. Plus, it’s sleek, contemporary design and highly intuitive controls make it easy to set up and use. The Evolv wirelessly connects via Bluetooth to the OMRON Connect app on your smart device (visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect for compatibility), to track and store your readings over time.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AAA batteries (included)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OMRON Healthcare, Inc. is under license. The iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. The Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
4/ A&D Medical Premium Blood Pressure Monitor with Verbal Assistance
Quick and Easy Measurements
- Talking multi-lingual device gives verbal instructions and results
- Easy, one button operation for quick and accurate measurement
- Stores 90 measurements in memory
- TriCheck™ mode averages 3 consecutive readings per medically recommended guidelines
- Clock display with date and time stamp for logging and trending measurements
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with medically approved standards
- Body movement sensor guides user to remain still during measurement
- Cuff fit error prevents inaccurate measurements by alerting user when the cuff is too loose
- Easy to use medium cuff (9-14.6”) that conforms to the user’s arm to provide a comfortable experience
- Adjustable pressure settings
- Advanced inflation and deflation technology providing faster and more comfortable readings
- Large display is easy to read
- Includes an AC adapter
- Carrying case included
5/ Beurer BM55
The upper arm blood pressure monitor featuring the patented resting indicator and additional extras such as a white illuminated XL display and touch sensor buttons stands out from the crowd and provides optimum safety and quality with every blood pressure measurement. Thanks to the PC interface and USB cable, the measurements can be transferred simply and conveniently to the PC and managed using the free “beurer HealthManager” software.
- Patented resting indicator for precise measurements
- Inflation technology: fast and convenient measurement which is already taken while the cuff is being inflated
- White illuminated XL display
- Touch sensor buttons
- PC interface/USB cable included
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- PC interface/USB cable included
- Average of all saved measured values
- Average of morning and evening blood pressure for the last 7 days
- Illuminated START/STOP button
- Easy-to-read, illuminated XL display
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Risk indicator
- Arrhythmia detection
- Medical device
- For upper arm circumferences from 22 to 42 cm
- Date and time/automatic switch-off
- Incorrect usage message
- Low battery indicator
- Storage bag
- Mains part available separately
- “beurer HealthManager” software available for free download