1/ Tylenol Cold + Head Congestion Severe
Help clear head and chest congestion along with powerful, effective pain medicine for your tough cold symptoms.
+for the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms:
minor aches and pains
sinus congestion and pressure
+ helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
+ temporarily reduces fever
2/ Genexa Cold Crush Tablets
Addresses symptoms associated with the common cold, such as chest congestion, nasal congestion, runny nose, cough, sore throat and sneezing.
Feel better with the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO homeopathic cold and cough medicine.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use as needed.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 tablets at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Children 3-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor before use
3/ Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure and Pain Caplets
The next time you’re on the defensive against sinus pressure, headache and excess mucus, let Maximum Strength Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain step in. It has a triple action formula with 3 maximum strength medicines in a single dose
Warnings: For adult indications, do not use for children under 12 years of age; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson”s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus). When using this product: do not use more than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
4/ Vicks DayQuil Cough Cold and Flu Relief
The non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of DayQuil™ Cold & Flu LiquiCaps™ helps you get your power back so you can enjoy the day.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- Minor aches & pains
- Sore throat
5/ Vicks NyQuil Cough Cold and Flu Nighttime Relief
- Maximum strength cold & flu relief
- Our smallest most powerful Nighttime Liquicap
- NyQuil Severe relieves your cold symptoms so you can sleep better
- 4-active Nightime Maximum strength cold and flu relief
- When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children
- Take only as directed
- Do not exceed 8 LiquiCaps per 24 hourS