+ Fiber is a natural or man-made substance that is significantly longer than it is wide. The strongest engineering materials often incorporate fibers, for example carbon fiber and ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene.
+ Dietary fiber consists of non-starch polysaccharides and other plant components such as cellulose, resistant starch, resistant dextrins, inulin, lignins, chitins , pectins, beta-glucans, and oligosaccharides.
+ Food sources of dietary been divided according to whether they provide soluble or insoluble fiber.
+ Advantages of consuming fiber depend upon which type of fiber is consumed and which benefits may result in the gastrointestinal system.
+ Fermentable fibers – such as resistant starch and inulin – feed the bacteria and microbiota of the large intestine, and are metabolized to yield short-chain fatty acids.
Best Fiber Supplements of 2020
1/ Fibercon Fiber
- Take each dose of this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other
fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking
- FiberCon works naturally so continued use for one to three days is normally required
to provide full benefit. Dosage may vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative
use or severity of constipation.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block
your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have
difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in
swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
When using this product
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
2/ Konsyl Original Formula
Simply 1 Ingredient, a powerful fiber powder supplement, made from nature to support digestive wellness.
- 100% All-Natural
- Sugar & Aspartame Free
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- For relief of occasional constipation and aid in regularity
- Helps support digestive health
- Helps support healthy blood sugars+
- Helps support heart health+*
- Helps support healthy weight+
- This product generally produces bowel movements within 12-72 hours
- Mix this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid
- Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking
3/ Benefiber Fiber Supplement
Clear, taste-free Benefiber® powder is 100% natural prebiotic fiber that nourishes the good bacteria that exist naturally in your gut.
For ages 12 and above, stir 2 teaspoons of Benefiber® Original into 4-8 oz. of beverage or soft food (hot or cold), three times daily. Stir well until dissolved (up to 60 seconds.) Not recommended for carbonated beverages.
For ages 6 to 11, use half the recommended dose.
For under 6 years, or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Benefiber® Original out of reach of children.
4/ Garden of Life Raw Organic Superfood Fiber
Featuring a soothing and nourishing blend of both soluble and insoluble fiber from organic sprouted seeds, grains and legumes, Raw Organic Fiber has no harsh fibers such as psyllium, which can be punishing to sensitive colons.
Raw Organic Fiber Benefits:
- 15 organic superfoods plus probiotics & omega-3 ALA
- Supports healthy gut flora balance, regular bowel function and overall health†
- Helps relieve occasional constipation†
- Supports heart health and helps maintain healthy blood sugar & cholesterol levels already in the normal range†
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan & Certified Gluten Free by NSF
- Keto Certified & Paleo Friendly
- No synthetic binders, fillers, artificial flavors, or sweeteners
5/ Citrucel Powder Orange Flavor Fiber Therapy
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- Use product at first sign of constipation or irregularity
- Put one dose in a full glass of cold water
- Stir briskly and drink promptly
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful
Adults & children 12 years of age and over: Start with 1 heaping tablespoon. Increase as needed. 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, up to 3 times per day.
Children 6-11 years of age: Start with 2.5 level teaspoons. Increase as needed, 2.5 level teaspoons at a time, up to 3 times per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
6/ SuperDosing Acacia Fiber for Sensitive Stomachs
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, reach out to us through the Amazon messaging service and we’ll respond within 24 hours to make it right, even on weekends. We guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR IBS! Don’t let irritable bowel syndrome take over your life. Acacia senegal, or gum arabic, regulates digestion to alleviate diarrhea AND constipation and soothe sensitive tummies
- CONVENIENT CAPSULES FOR ON-THE-GO FIBER! Forget about mixing prebiotic powder into food or drinks. With quick, flavorless pills, leave bathroom anxiety behind and find relief wherever life takes you.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. We offer a No-Nonsense Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee on our dietary supplements. If at any point you’re not 100% happy, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
- PREBIOTIC PROMOTES GUT BIOME HEALTH. Acacia fiber is like fertilizer for your microbiome! Good gut flora can help you ease the symptoms of IBS-A, C and D by promoting bowel stability.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS FOR NATURAL NUTRITION. These tabs are vegan, GMO-free and allergen-free: no soy, lactose or gluten! Unlike bulking laxatives like psyllium husk, acacia won’t trigger IBS symptoms.