+ Massage is the manipulation of soft tissues in the body. Massage techniques are commonly applied with hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearms, feet, or a device.
+ The purpose of massage is generally for the treatment of body stress or pain. A person who was professionally trained to give massages was traditionally known as a masseur (male) or a masseuse (female), but those titles are outmoded, and carry some negative connotations.
+ In the United States, the title massage therapist has been recognized as a business norm for those who have been professionally trained to give massages.
+ In professional settings, clients are treated while lying on a massage table, sitting in a massage chair, or lying on a mat on the floor. In amateur settings, a general purpose surface like a bed or the floor is more common.
+ Aquatic massage and bodywork is performed with recipients submersed or floating in a warm-water therapy pool.
The Best Electric Foot Massagers
1/ RENPHO Foot Massager Machine with Heat
The wonders and benefits of using the RENPHO foot massager
- A foot massage increases the circulation in your feet and helps your blood and lymph systems carry away toxins. The very process of a foot massage sends messages to the rest of your body to relax. Massaging the feet targets the rest of the body, too. Reflexology therapy helps correct imbalances in the body by stimulating specific areas of your feet. And proper and targeted stimulation of the feet can ease tension all over your body, especially your legs and lower back.
- A foot massage is a great way to pamper someone special and help them unwind after a long day. As an added benefit, foot massages can also help to treat issues like headaches, insomnia, and stress.
- With all that punishment, feet need a lot of care to keep them healthy. They get sore and tired. They get crampy and stiff. They can swell, sweat and ache. That’s where a foot massage comes in.
Shiatsu Therapy with Heat and Air Pressure
- The RENPHO foot massager is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. It offers a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage, heated, air-pressure massage. It can improve the blood flow, relieve chronic foot pain from plantar fasciitis, and help with neuropathic foot numbness.
- Foot massage feels good not only because you’ll feel your muscles relax, but also because the massage increases the release of hormones in your body that create relaxation and a sense of calm, and decreases the release of hormones that keep you tense and stressed.
2/ Naipo Foot Massager with Heat Shiatsu Feet Massage Machine Deep Kneading Therapy
Deep Kneading Massaging Nodes – The Shiatsu foot massager features 18 deep massaging nodes, designed specially to stimulate sole acupuncture points for relief of muscle tightness and tension.
Optional Heat – The Shiatsu electric foot massage machine features optional heat function, which further reduces fatigue and penetrates deep through tired muscles for ultimate comfort.
Toe-touch Control – Operate without the need to bend down for one-button control of this rolling foot massager: adjust the mode, choose with or without heat, or turn on/off Naipo shiatsu kneading massager as per your needs simply using the toe.
Humanized Design – The massager has a large massage surface to fit for feet of all sizes; anyone can find comfort and pleasure using this shiatsu foot massager.
Rest Your Feet Anytime and Anywhere – The deep-kneading shiatsu foot massager is compact to be placed under the bed, sofa, or into any closets after using; Use it while watching TV, reading, or working.
3/ Beurer Shiatsu Foot Massager
Massage for stressed feet. Everyone can find the right setting for them to ensure a relaxing foot reflex zone massage thanks to 18 massage heads, 2 massage speeds and the adjustable inclination angle.
- Soothing Shiatsu foot massage
- Heat function can be selected separately
- Circulation-boosting foot reflex zone massage
- Easy operation with the foot
- 18 Shiatsu massage heads
- 2 massage speeds
- Individually adjustable inclination angle with height-adjustable feet
- Surface made of breathable mesh material
- Convenient cable storage
- Function display with coloured LED on the button
4/ CloudMassage Foot and Calf Shiatsu Massager
Tired and sore feet will often feel mild discomfort during or after a massage. This is completely normal as the massager stretches muscles and tendons while increasing blood flow. After a few uses this discomfort will subside. Consider starting on the lowest setting.
Mild pain and discomfort is normal, and expected. This is how you know your massager is working. Any pain in your body where pressure/massage is being used will initially have discomfort. The Cloud Massage system with a multitude of settings, allowing for the most gentle effective massage.
5/ MedMassager 11-Speed Foot Massager
When coming home after a day of work or play with tired, achy feet, there is no better feeling of relaxation than the MedMassager foot unit. Your feet will feel refreshed and ready for the rest of your day.
Because of the incredible increase of oxygenated blood flow to these areas, muscles and tendons relax and you will experience an overall feeling of well being!
- Ergonomically designed to be used on the floor while sitting on a chair, our MedMassager is angled as to be most comfortable while receiving the maximum possible therapeutic benefit.
- Clinicians report that they use the Medmassager Foot unit for stimulating local circulation, easing muscle tension and alleviating joint pain and swelling.
- Ergonomically designed, the foot pad is set at the optimal angle for most comfort while massaging.
- This massager offers the ultimate massager experience for anybody who spends a lot of time on their feet or experience severe foot and leg pain
- The MedMassager Foot massager is used clinically to treat patients with severe circulation issues and pain as a result of diabetes and neuropathy. Used by doctors and therapists around the world, this massager is an important tool for stimulating local circulation, easing muscle tension and alleviating joint pain and swelling.
6/ MARNUR Shiatsu Foot Massager
The shiatsu foot massager comes with 3 Different Modes which the combination of the air compression and rolling massage in different ways available, make you have different shiatsu massage when you use it. Deep kneading foot massager, rotating foot massager shiatsu modes that work wonders to foot pain relief and relieve aches, knots and muscle tension.
Relaxing heat (≈40~45℃) of the feet massager is optional to warm soles for increased relaxation, rejuvenation, and stress relief; Double compression massage on insteps and ankles from 2 airbags helps relieve tension while stabilizing feet for more enjoyable scraping massage, indulging yourself in full-coverage and deep muscle massage by the MARNUR foot massager.
The foot massager machine comes with deep kneading shiatsu, rolling, and heating function to perform massage as skillful as that by a professional massagist, bringing ultimate relaxation and fatigue relief after working or driving; The shiatsu foot massager has 3 intensity levels (Weak: white light/Medium: green light/Strongest: red light); It’s recommended to use the electric massager starting with the lowest setting, and then gradually increase the intensity.
With the foot cover being removable and washable, the appliance makes the electric foot massager more convenient to keep it clean all the time, so you don’t worry about any smell on the foot massager machine.
7/ MaxKare Foot Spa/Bath Massager
Multifunctional Foot Spa – This foot spa bath, with heating function, offers you a warm foot spa to relieve fatigue, refreshing bubbles that percolate through water to stimulate your feet, and intense vibration to reinvigorate yourself. Bubbles reduce stress while massaging. 3 functions can work separately or work simultaneously for ultimate stress relief
Intelligent Control of Water Temperature – Choose a temperature between 35℃ and 48℃ and the spa massager will heat the water up to your desired temperature, which can be maintained, no need to add hot water through usage to ensure warm foot spa all along
Medicine Box – Spa materials like herbs could be put inside the small removable medicine box set in the massager for a better foot therapy experience comparable to a realone, at the same time a medicine ist helpful to maintain the
Fashionable and Ergonomic – The sleek and fashionable to feet spa massager boasts of elegant transparent design. The ergonomic contour well conforms to fees and helps prevent water from splashing. Non-slip rubber footstands maintain stable salon foot massager while in use
4 Detachable Massaging Rollers – 4 detachable massaging rollers provide stimulating massage on your feet while acu-nodes on the bottem well target sole acupressure points to efficiently energize you with added comfort